Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Fisherman's Perspective on using the new Fishing Science Products

I became a lifelong fisherman when my dad put a fly rod in my hand when I was seven years old trout fishing at Bennet Springs, MO.  Since then, whenever and wherever I can, I have been fishing for as many different varietes of fish and have discovered many different techniques to catch them.  I  just love to catch fish.

When I came across Fishing Science products I first thought - "this is not fishing, this is lazy".  Well after meeting the gentlemen who are behind these great American inventions - the Hook Set Pro, the EZ Jigger, and the Attract Master - I was enlightened that they were not trying to take my fishing pole out of my hand, they just wanted to enhance my fishing experience.  Don't you want to "Catch More Fish and Have More Fun" they asked?  "Yes, of course" I replied.  They encouraged me to keep my fishing pole in my hand but to add their products to my other fishing poles.  I live in Missouri, we can fish with 3 fishing poles.  My fishing partner is usually my wife so that means we fish with and maintain 6 fishing poles whenever we go fishing off the shore line or in our boat.

Anyway, I use these 3 great Fishing Science products just like any other tools in my bag of fishing tricks.  Yes, I use a sonar, a gps, and many different unique fishing rods and lures.

I guess if you only use one fishing pole, these products could be considered "lazy fishing".  However, when my wife and I are trying to maintain 6 fishing poles in the water, our fishing experience seems far from being lazy.  Our benefits?
  • It sharpens our fishing skills
  • We have an extra plate of fish at the dinner table for our family & friends
  • We catch More Fish and Have More Fun!!!!
Thanks again Fishing Science for turning me on to your game plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment